- Thank you for continuing to check in, for new stuff… so much incredible awesomeness is happening RIGHT NOW!
- Thanks to our absolutely incredible crowd funders, we have raised the complete budget to shoot our first feature film: The Haunted Man! My co-producer Dan Franklin and I can not thank you all enough for making this happen. WE'RE GOING TO MAKE A MOVIE!!! If you missed the deadline but still wish to contribute, please visit our Indiegogo page.
- My documentary, The Live To Dream Project, is finished and being submitted to film festivals around the world! Keep up with the journey at www.livetodreamproject.com! Trailer: https://vimeo.com/158878290
- In September, we had the joy of celebrating my original script, The Haunted Man, which was nominated for Best Feature Screenplay at the Glendale International Film Festival! Excerpts of all nominated screenplays were read by a panel of actors in a theater at the MGN Five Star Cinema. It was an exciting event to attend, and a huge honor to be nominated for the award.
- Dan Franklin and I recently released the official music video for our latest track: "THE HOT SAUCE SONG"! https://youtu.be/KflEmBfSvr0
- My music video for Danny Roque's comedy tune "Lunch at Costco" has garnered over 43,000 views! Many thanks to all of my friends who shared an helped make it go crazy-viral! Haven't seen it? Or want another sample? Check it out here:https://youtu.be/6WkPyWIuTTM
- I am so proud of my music video for Dan Franklin's song: "Live To Dream Again". This is one of my favorite songs of all-time, and it was an honor to create the video with this fantastic team. This will forever be one of my favorite creative collaborations: https://youtu.be/0jr0HUjmwlA
- My latest short film, The Flame, is currently being submitted to festivals around the country. It was recently honored with an Award of Merit from The Best Shorts Competition and was featured in the Palm Springs ShortFest Film Market. Trailer: https://youtu.be/D1icbS3n0kE
- My web series, Winners, was an official selection of L.A. WebFest! We received four (4) award nominations, including: Outstanding Lead Actor: Paul Carganilla, and Outstanding Writing! We ended up winning the award for Best Trailer of the Year. Season One of Winners can be viewed in its entirety on the official website: www.winnerstalent.com.
ACTING INQUIRIES. firstname.lastname@example.org PRODUCTION INQUIRIES. email@example.com
SHOVEL KITTY MEDIA