- This week, we premiered my first music video for Danny Roque's comedy tune "Lunch at Costco". We've gotten a great response from it, and this morning it was even featured on THIS RIGHT NOW, the nationally televised "Viral Video Show"!
- The comedy show that I produce: A Thing In a Place With People recently wrapped our 6th consecutive sold-out show. The next show is set for July 19. Click the tickets tab to reserve your spot!
- I recently shot footage for my first documentary, The Live to Dream Project. I followed singer/songwriter Dan Franklin as he faced the challenge to write and record a 10-song album in 3 short days. We will be screening the film at a private red carpet on July 27th at The Frida theater in Santa Ana, CA. Click the tickets tab to reserve your spot!
- My latest short film, The Flame, is currently being submitted to festivals around the country. The Flame was recently honored with an Award of Merit from The Best Shorts Competition. It is also being featured in the Palm Springs ShortFest Film Market this week! We are very excited to see how it will be received across the circuit this year.
- My web series, Winners, was an official selection of L.A. WebFest 2015! We received four (4) award nominations, including: Outstanding Lead Actor: Paul Carganilla, and Outstanding Writing! We ended up winning the award for Best Trailer of the Year. Season One of Winners can be viewed in its entirety on the official website: www.winnerstalent.com.
REPRESENTATION: Currently Seeking ACTING INQUIRIES. email@example.com PRODUCTION INQUIRIES. firstname.lastname@example.org
fo' reel, yo!
A fresh acting reel:
featuring scenes from Winners and Sparked.
SHOVEL KITTY MEDIA