- We have achieved picture lock on my new original short film, Sparked. Sparked marks my film directing debut and stars the lovely and talented Dani Kerry. Our post sound engineer is now working on the audio, and I am working on the colors! I will keep you posted here on its progress! More info is available at www.sparkedfilm.com!
- Winners is an official selection of L.A. WebFest 2015! We also received three (3) award nominations from the festival in the category of Comedy: Outstanding Supporting Actress: Lauren Pritchard, Outstanding Lead Actor: Paul Carganilla, and Outstanding Writing!
L.A. WebFest selected three episodes to be screened at the festival in April: "Pilot" (episode 1), "The Lesson" (episode 5), and "Home Alone" (episode 8). We are excited and honored to be selected but this festival and nominated for awards of recognition.
- I starred in a recent sketchisode of "Oh, The Humanity". It's called "The Runner" and it's a 2-minute comedy that's sure to surprise you. Watch it below!
- The latest draft of my feature screenplay, THROUGH THE VEIL, is officially WGA registered. Very anxious to get in into the right hands!
- The first season of Battle Superfluous is in the books! This is a fun new debate-style web show, in which professional entertainers team with competitive debaters to debate fun subjects. Check out all the fun at www.BSDebate.com and the BS! Facebook page.
- On August 7, I released the second installment of my experimental online web performance, called the Wishing Well Webcast ("DUBTRIP", for short). This is a collaboration of 40 singers, illustrators, and photographers to create an homage to Disney's Tangled. Check it out at: www.wishingwellwebcast.com.
- The WINNERS episode "Complementary Valet" is an official selection of the LA International Film Festival! This is a great honor! Congrats to director Jared White, who also wrote this episode! It was a pleasure to work with the awesome and talented Rolando Molina & Rya Meyers on this fantastic episode! Check it out below!
SHOVEL KITTY MEDIA