Paul Carganilla © 2013
ACTING INQUIRIES. email@example.com PRODUCTION INQUIRIES. firstname.lastname@example.org
SHOVEL KITTY MEDIA
- Thank you for continuing to check in, for new stuff… so much incredible awesomeness is happening RIGHT NOW!
- Today kicks off SPARKED WEEK! My short films Sparked and The Flame have been (& will continue to be) exclusively owned by the amazing Kickstarters who helped fund the projects. These short films will never be on YouTube, but they can be enjoyed during periods of limited engagement, including: SPARKED WEEK (NOW)! Sept 19th - Sept 25th 2016, these films can viewed here at www.sparkedweek.net. If you enjoy the movies, don't let you friends miss out... please help spread the word!
- My original script, The Haunted Man, has been nominated for Best Feature Screenplay at the Glendale International Film Festival! Excerpts of all nominated screenplays will be read at the festival September 30th at the MGN Five Star Cinema. Awards will be given out the same evening. I'm so excited to attend!
- Dan Franklin and I recently released the official music video for our latest track: "THE HOT SAUCE SONG"! https://youtu.be/KflEmBfSvr0
- Less-than 3 months after its release, my music video for Danny Roque's comedy tune "Lunch at Costco" is approaching 42,000 views! Many thanks to all of my friends who shared an helped make it go crazy-viral! Haven't seen it? Or want another sample? Check it out here:https://youtu.be/6WkPyWIuTTM
- I am so proud of my music video for Dan Franklin's song: "Live To Dream Again". This is one of my favorite songs of all-time, and it was an honor to create the video with this fantastic team. This will forever be one of my favorite creative collaborations: https://youtu.be/0jr0HUjmwlA
- The comedy show that I produce: A Thing In a Place With People recently wrapped our 7th consecutive sold-out show, performing for 200 guests in a hangar at the Fullerton municipal airport. So many thanks to all who make the thing such a great success! Missed it? Here's a snippet: https://youtu.be/s1JulnPiCwY
- In July, we held a private preview of my first feature documentary: The Live To Dream Project at The Frida Cinema in Santa Ana. It was received with fantastic feedback, and I'm looking forward to finishing up my edits, having a picture lock on it, and submitting it to festivals in the Fall! Trailer: https://vimeo.com/158878290
- My latest short film, The Flame, is currently being submitted to festivals around the country. It was recently honored with an Award of Merit from The Best Shorts Competition and was featured in the Palm Springs ShortFest Film Market. Trailer: https://youtu.be/D1icbS3n0kE
- My web series, Winners, was an official selection of L.A. WebFest! We received four (4) award nominations, including: Outstanding Lead Actor: Paul Carganilla, and Outstanding Writing! We ended up winning the award for Best Trailer of the Year. Season One of Winners can be viewed in its entirety on the official website: www.winnerstalent.com.